Terms & Conditions
Terms & conditions
Who Is LeatherOne?
We operate the website at LeatherOne.co.uk (the “Site”) and when you buy a product from the Site (“Product”), you buy it from us.
We’re a company registered in Pakistan and Wales with company number . Our registered office is Unit 60,
If you wish to contact United Kingdom, see our contact Uk website for an inventory of the various ways in which you’ll reach united Kingdom.
Why We Have The Terms And Conditions
We have terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) for a number of completely different reasons:
• they contain the rules which apply to your use of the Site.
• they set out all the rules which apply to your purchase of a Product; and
• they contain information which we need to tell you.
• If you use the Site, purchase a Product or upload any material onto the Site, you are confirming to us that you agree to the then current T&Cs. They are legally binding on us both.
So, please read them carefully Contact us if you have any questions about them.
The T&Cs go hand in hand with alternative|another} documents that contain other vital information:
If you choose associate categorical delivery technique there’ll be a delivery charge.
• OUR TERMs AND CONDITIONs (T&Cs)
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, [LeatherOne] and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may read, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and
elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
• [edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or]
• [redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].]
[Where content is specifically created out there for distribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation].]
You must not use this web site in any manner that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in
any manner that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this web site to repeat, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan
horse, worm, keystroke lumberman, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or machine-driven knowledge assortment activities (including while not limitation scraping, data processing, knowledge extraction and knowledge harvesting) on or in reference to this web site while not
LeatherOne express written consent.